Happy Halloween
Happy day after Halloween! I haven't been trick or treating in many years. Last night was so much fun I wish it was Halloween every day! Rita dressed as a dalmation. We went with our neighbors. The 5 year old was a shark hunter and the 16 month old was a shark. I don't remember ever sweating on Halloween. That is Florida for you! There aren't a lot of kids in our neighborhood so when there is someone passing out candy they give you 4 times as much if not more. Our plastic pumpkin was filled in no time. It smelled so good! I couldn't stop sniffing it!! It smells so sweet and it totally reminded me of my childhood!! Rita really had fun and one time she even said "Thank you" after getting candy! Once is better than nunce!
Our neighbors have owned their house for 23 years. They know everyone in the neighborhood. It was so fun being introduced and meeting all the other neighbors. Sometimes we would be at one house chatting for 5 minutes! I also enjoyed seeing the insides of the homes. Some are decorated so cute and beachy!
It was such a wonderful night. I can't wait until next year!
