Dr Q
That is what my hubby calls my chiropractor/acupuncturist. Dr. Q. Short for Dr. Quack. I say Phooey! Don't knock it till you try it.
I went in today b/c I've had a headache for two weeks. Normally that means my neck is out (thank you Brian Setser circa 1985). Dr. Q did some inter-oral TMJ work. I've never had it done before but I had seen it done to someone else. Who knew the muscles inside your mouth could hurt so darn bad? At one point I almost threw up on him I was so nauseous. Then he stuck me with needles. Before he did so, he sprinkled white powder on the floor, stood in it and kind of mumbled something. He inserted three needles in the top of my head, three in each ear, one behind each ear and one in my third eye. I got the giggles again. The giggles relative the goofy stuff you get before you go into surgery. Then my earlobes got super hot, as a matter of fact, they are still burning now! My headache instantly went away. He couldn't get my neck to adjust, which is uncommon for him. So I will go back Monday.
I just adore him!!
