Having a toddler is such a joy!! John was getting Rita ready for her bath tonight. I heard the water running and can only assume he left Rita standing at the side of the tub naked.
John says: Mommy?
Me: Yes?
John: Can you come here?
Me: Sure
I get up and walk into the bathroom. Rita is in the tub and John is washing his hands.
Me: What's up? What do you need?
John: Well, look. (he points to the floor) I think Rita peed on the floor. I didn't see it happen but I can only assume because it was dry before.
There was a HUGE puddle of urine. I began to wipe it up and realized it was splashed up on the side of the tub & toilet.
Me: What happened in here? Why is up so high on things?
John: Well she was standing in it splashing it with her feet.
I laughed the entire time I was cleaning it up. My sister was here visiting and taught Rita how to splash in puddles.
