The family went to the beach yesterday. The tide was low, the sun was bright and there were few clouds in the sky. We sat Rita in about 4 inches of water. John sat behind her so she wouldn't fall over. As each wave approached her she would get a HUGE smile on her face, pant and shake with delight. The waves were very small so they didn't knock her over and she had a blast. We just sat there watching Rita have the time of her life. When we took her up to the beach for a break, she pointed at the ocean and screamed and babbled until we took her back in. We only stayed about an hour because by the time we got there it was already Florida hot and it was only 10 a.m.
Rita is learning to say cup. It is a sharp "KA" with a point to the cup. She also is pronouncing the letter "B". Somedays she'll spit out a sentence like "I can do it" and we just don't know where it is coming from.
I was blogging at another sight and I was complaining about some of the people in my friends lives and my friends began to think it was about them. So I am blogging here and not telling any of them. It got so old listening to people ask me "Was that about me?" I just need to verbally puke from time to time and whether or not it is about you, it is mostly about me to make myself feel better. I never used names, just pronouns. There is a certain person in my life I don't want in my life and I'm not sure how to go about getting rid of them. Of course we are a circle of friends and all hang out together but this certain person is on my last nerve. They are horrible to their child and I can't sit by and watch it. I've tried talking to them in the past and it falls on deaf ears so why waste my breath any longer? I cannot sit by and watch these selfish people ruin their child's life. I really thought the birth of this child would wake their selfish asses up. But it did not. This person has so much space in my head it makes me sick to my stomach. I get angry with myself.
I don't know what is wrong with me that I attract these sick people in my life. I am going to begin some serious work to change this. As hard as it is, it must be done.
