Lunch & myspace
I had lunch with my ol school chum today. We went to the Daquiri Deck. It was very strange yet comfortable. Imagine knowing someone very well for most of your childhood then losing them for 20 years only to meet up with them today for lunch. We both look the same just older. She is still very pretty and now she looks like a Florida girl instead of a pasty white Michigander. (no offense Damian!) We caught up as much as possible in the short time we were together & made plans to get together soon. Pretty cool.I came home and John was changing Rita. He carried her into the kitchen and accidentally mashed her foot in between him and the corner of the counter. She began to scream at the top of her lungs and I finally pulled myself away from myspace to see what was going on! John calmed her down. Then he began to tease me that I couldn't pull myself away from myspace long enough to check on my screaming daughter. "I chopped Rita's thumb off! Could you get some ice and we'll rush her to the hospital so they might be able to reattach it?" "Not right now honey, I'm on myspace doing a survey." I also need to add that John is obsessed with our daughter's poo. He talks about it incessantly and to anyone that will listen. In fact, today he saved her poo in the diaper to show me when I got home. He was astounded at the ginormous size of her turd. He went on and on about how big it was. I quote: "It had to weigh a half pound at least!" "I wish we could have weighed her before and after that poo!" "That poo had to be as big as my fist!" "No wonder she chugged those 7 ounces when she woke up, she dropped like a pound of poo!" "She's probably really tired from pushing that poo out." I bet if you check back later, there will be more added to list of quotes by my wonderful poo obsessed hubby.....This is my life.
